Wednesday 3 July 2013

Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base



Until recently I was not convinced of the need for eyeshadow primer. Catrice's new eyeshadow base has changed all that. I bought the Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base on a whim. It was one of the new products and since I seemed to be buying so many of them, why not this one?




The base comes in a jar and has quite a creamy consistency. I like the fact that the base is not too liquid and thus does not need "drying time". Somehow I feel that creamier formulas are less likely to crease?!
The base blends into the eyelid well and is easily applied using your finger. On me, it comes out transparent - I'm not sure if it will do this for those with darker skin tones but I would hope so (let me know your experience if you have a darker skintone!).

I really like this new base. My eyeshadow becomes more vibrant and has never creased when wearing it, even after exercise classes or 12 hour days. I've decided eyeshadow base is now an essential part of my make up routine.

What are your thoughts on the new Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base?

No comments:

Post a Comment